songs

Sunday, June 27, 2010

dRIving tESt... nervous !!! wish mE guD lUcK !!

recently, i was busying find a new blog skin for my blog.....
and finally i got tis skin with the theme ''my on9 journal"
*sorry, my sis, i accidentally mess up and deleted the previous theme that u pick for me!*
my blog is still new yet and many thgs i haven't update, well, i think i need some time coz by rigt now i still busy for my assignments and exams!

2mr, i m going to go to the replacement class again, same as the last week class.

y? y? y?

Bcoz my driving test has postponed to tis tuesday and i was informed by my ''responsible'' uncle after i went to the replacement class on monday last week for the tuesday claz tat i thought i wouldn't be able to attend it.
So, again i have to go to the same class and i hope tat those students can't recognise me....but, i was late last week...for about half an hour! so is it possible they won't recognise me?? i dunno.... i guess 2mr i will got the anwser!

Really do hope tat i can pass my driving test on tis tues!
- i had praticed for a long time
- i dun wan to waste $$
- i dun wan go for replacement claz again
- i dun wan to be teased and laughed by my college frenz

WISH ME GOOD LUCK!!!!
 GOD, CAN U HEAR ME? LET ME PASS!



一个人时, 
平常爱喧闹的我总会静了下来.....
原来, 脱下那个安静害羞的面具,
我真的可以变得很勇敢
好喜欢这样真的自己,
不再是那个不敢表达,不善交际的自己!
勇敢的跨出第一步, 让我在这星期内认识了很多朋友!
加油吧!
华文学会, 我好期待哦!




No comments:

Post a Comment