songs

Friday, June 11, 2010

thx ya...my dear sis

yeah...finally i got a new blog!!!

i wanted to have a blog for a long time but i was juz too lazy to spend my whole day time creating a new, fresh and nice blog.....

well, thx to my dearest sis - sQ who willing to lend me a hand by editting my blog nicely and perfectly. undeniable, i was quite satisfy wif this blog skin that picked by my sis. what could i said is my sis do really have same taste wif me.... fanstatic!!

yea, maybe it is a small matter for other people bt for me it showed the love between the family. i was so touching when i knew my sister willing to help me and she did it with all heart and soul. i was really grateful to have such a lovely sis. due to her hardwork, i m able to express my opinion, my feeling on the blog now.

once again, '' thx you so much and i love u !"

No comments:

Post a Comment