songs

Monday, July 19, 2010

my online journal 3

well, really got to be careful on school,
recently, i on my facebook, there is a lots of pictures tagged me...
should i be glad for that?
no...i don't think so....
coz those pictures really embarrassing...
i can't remove tag as it's so obvious tat the human in the pics was me!
so wat i can do is juz sighed!

tis weekend, i read some novels to fill up my leisure time.....
and trying to improves my english...
well, those book are interesting
except one of it tat about murdering made me felt sick!

juz now read csc blog, she went out wif xy n kuman
seem there hav a lots of fun...
the laz time i went shopping wif them was really a long time ago
coz normally g18 will juz hav some small gathering in restaurant or their houses....
hope that we can hang out together next time...
but the next time i referring to is an unknown
coz i think i will keep busy with exam and assignments till sept the holiday

at last, i want to apologize to LOW PEK KEE sincerely...
i knew that i was wrong tat day by tricking and fooling u with ur bottle
i m sorry!!!
while i m having fun, i totally forgot ur sorrow and anxiety....
although it juz a harmless joke or trick
but when i put myself in ur situation andur feeling.
it made me realize that i shouldn't doing this silly act again
coz i don't want ppl treat me like tis too...

一个无心的恶作剧,
一个无伤大雅的玩笑,
或许会在无意间伤了别人

把自己的快乐建立在别人的痛苦上
会不会太自私?

在作弄别人前
或许该想想,
别人若这样对你
自己会有什么感受...

感谢上天,
感谢我的朋友们
让我觉悟 让我反省...

愿你们都快乐!!

No comments:

Post a Comment