songs

Monday, September 13, 2010

my relationship status

Am i in a relationship status?
lol...it's really funny....
as i said, i m not gonna date anyone now....
so how could it be ?

tat day, i planned with weiwei
to put our status in a relationship together
well...for fun purpose
as i saw many ppl did tat with their best fren
and my another queen- xyz go marry to others
so i juz followed suit and did the same thing with wei wei

but when wei wei not yet accept me,
the status was juz changed from single to in a relationship
omg....then many ppl like my status and congratz me !!
some of my fren kept asking me who is tat guy
really lol....i dunno what response i shud give now
then i regretted on my decision ady....y i wanna play such silly game?

after all, what i could do is juz kept sms weiwei and called her to accept it and put it together....
lol....then she ask 'really want to put ar?'  gosh.....gonna faint ady
then my sis said i m so stupid, if wan to play such game, both of the player muz on9 together
ya...she is right....y i didn't think of tat? haha

most of the ppl won't believe us la....but dunno our junior in my secondary skul will believe or not?
as my secondary school was a girl school....yea...you know..girl skul got a lot of lesbians....
wei wei is stil study form6 at tat school, hope those juniors won't create rumors for her and the other form 6 guys.....erm....at least let them believe i m in a relationship with wei wei
most of them already knew...wei wei and i always stick together laz time since form1....v have been very close....so it's not to hard to believe that both of us are in a relationship....lol
for thise teachers, maybe they will shock.....juz wonder wat will in their mind?
they are trying to catch those lesbian students and now their ''good'' students are doing tis.....haha

in a nut shell,
hope relationship between me and weiwei always so close....
erm...when u have bf, muz tell me ar...haha....tat time i let u single.....

 

1 comment: